Higher Education Attendees:
– Early Bird: January 1 – April 17, 2020: $1,125
– Regular: April 18 – August 3, 2020 $1,250
– Multiple Registrations (2+): $75 off per person
Corporate Attendees: $1,500
Master Class: $250 (Wednesday afternoon)
- Workshop: Free Registration
- Conference or Panel Presenter: $500 (until 8/1/20)
- Submitted Proposal, not Chosen:$825
- Workshop, Conference or Panel Presenter: $1,500
- Submitted Proposal, not Chosen:$1,500
- Afternoon: Resort Activities
- Early Evening: Affinity Group Networking
- Evening: Game Night
- Welcome Reception
- Scavenger Hunt Hike
- Track Group Dinners
2020 eduWeb Schedule – Coming mid-March
- Afternoon Beverages
- PM Welcoming Reception
- Plated Lunch
- PM Refreshment Break
- Evening Reception
- Brunch & Mimosas
Cancellations and Refund Policy
If the eduWeb Digital Summit receives notice of your cancellation via email or mail.
- One month or more before the conference start date, you will receive a full refund.
- Transfer of registration to someone else in your institution/company.A month or less before the conference start date:
- Registration fee, less a $100 processing fee, can be applied to the 2021 eduWeb Digital Summit.
- 7 days before the conference start date OR “no-shows” – no refund
- Weather-related refunds will not be granted.