PolicieseduWeb | August 3-5, 2020 | Snowbird Resort | Salt Lake City, UT
Unforeseen Events Policy
eduWeb’s Commitment to You
In the event of a natural disasters, acts of god, terrorism, pandemic (outbreak of infectious diseases), severe weather (hurricane), site unavailability, or another similarly serious event, eduWeb’s first commitment would be to the safety and satisfaction of our conference registrants.
In such a case, the eduWeb Digital Summit reserves the right to postpone or cancel a conference or educational program. We would always try to reschedule the conference in question, rather than cancel outright.
Should a conference need to be rescheduled, registrant and exhibitor/sponsor fees would be transferred to a subsequent offering. Should the conference be cancelled, instead of being postponed or rescheduled, eduWeb reserves the right to credit registration fees towards the 2021 conference, other educational programs, or workshops offered by eduWeb within twenty-four months from the date of the cancelled event.
Fees not used within the twenty-four months from the date of issue would expire.
Please note that this policy is subject to change.
Changes will be posted on our website.
Regrettably, we cannot offer refunds due to injury, illness, travel related issues or inclement weather.
Conference registrations may be transferred to another member of your institution if the original registrant is no longer able to attend up to 7 days prior to the event.
Only one registrant may attend per registration — swapping badges is not allowed.
- Cancellations received 31 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 100% refund or may be transferred to another member of your institution. All cancellations must be received in writing (email email@example.com) prior to the cut-off time of 5pm EST.
- Cancellations received 7-30 days prior to the start of the event have these options:
- Full transfer of your registration to another colleague at your institution for use at the 2020 the event
- Full transfer of your registration (minus a 10% cancellation fee) to the 2021 eduWeb Digital Summit.
- 50% refund to original payment method
No refunds will be provided for cancellations less than 7 days prior to the event.
No-shows will not be refunded conference fees.
The eduWeb Digital Summit will not be responsible for additional costs, charges, or expenses, including cancellation/change charges assessed by airlines, hotels, and/or travel agencies.
The conference reserves the right to alter the program (including format) or event functions without notice.