eduWeb Summit Award for Industry Excellence
eduWeb Summit Award
Launched in 2006, the eduWeb Summit Award seeks to recognize leaders and innovators within the field of higher education marketing. The award is presented annually at the eduWeb Digital Summit to members of the higher education community, and selection is based upon the individual’s reputation, years of work within the industry, and overall impact upon higher education marketing.
Recipients are nominated by the eduWeb community and selected by members of the eduWeb leadership team. Previous awardees have included:
- Jon McBride, Media Relations and Social Media Manager, Brigham Young University
- Melissa Rekos, Executive Vice President of Digital Services, Carnegie Communications
- Lance Merker, Chief Executive Officer, OmniUpdate
- Stephanie Geyer, Vice President of Digital Marketing and Creative Services, Ruffalo Noel Levitz
- Eric Hodgson, Director of Account Strategy, Geonetric
- Bob Johnson, Owner, Bob Johnson Consulting
- Gene Begin, Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Wheaton College
- Mark Greenfield, Chief Accessibility Officer, University of Buffalo
- John Stapleton, Principal, Paskill Stapleton & Lord
- Joel Renner, Manager – Digital Strategies and Career Systems, George Washington University
- Chris Barrows, Manager – Social Media and Mobile Products, New York University
The eduWeb Summit Award seeks to recognize industry leaders in higher education marketing, social media, communications, and digital strategy. Know someone deserving of this honor? Get started now!