eduWeb Scholarship for Developing Professionals
“Getting to hear from other social media experts in higher education felt a lot like coming home. I was encouraged to hear that I wasn’t alone in the things I dealt with on the job– there was an entire community of people out there who were just like me. Not only was I validated and understood, but I was welcomed. I expected to feel like an impostor in a room full of geniuses, but I didn’t; instead I felt both recognized and inspired.”
“I was a year into my role as the social media strategist at a small, private, women’s college (and struggling with some intense imposter syndrome) the day I saw a tweet promoting eduWeb’s 2019 scholarship program. Our college had been through some major changes in the previous two years, as the marketing and communications office was reduced from a staff of eight to… just me. Learning to navigate the #TeamOf1 life was difficult, especially considering that I was new to the field. And that’s where the eduWeb scholarship comes in.”
We can’t think of a better way to support these developing professionals than to allow them to interact with their peers, meet with other members of the industry, learn from presenters, and join a community that will support them as they grow. Therefore, we’ve created the eduWeb Scholarship for Developing Professionals.
The eduWeb Scholarship for Developing Professionals includes:
- Full conference registration ($1,250 value)
- Discounted #eduWeb21 conference registration
- Panel presentation with fellow scholarship winners at #eduWeb20
- Have 3 years of industry experience or less
- Identify the track they would like to expand their knowledge in
- Content and Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Using Data and Analytics
- Web/Mobile Design and Strategy
- Tweet at us @eduwebconf using #eduweb20 to tell us why you deserve to be one of our scholarship winners!
Scholarship winners will have the opportunity to contribute to eduWeb Digital Summit through:
- Three-five pieces of content regarding their scholarship experience. This could be blog posts, videos, etc.
- Participation on a first-year attendees panel at #eduweb21, where they share their experience and tips for first-year attendees.
So you’re ready to apply for the eduWeb Scholarship for Developing Professionals?
Application for Scholarship
Applications are open until February 15, 2020.