AboutBringing higher education professionals together.
eduWeb Digital Summit
The 2020 eduWeb Digital Summit takes place at the Snowbird Resort near Salt Lake City, Utah. We are focused on bringing higher education professionals together to showcase how to make it work, delivering real examples and proven practices back to our institutions.
We look forward to continuing the growth in our community. In addition, we’ve expanded our team to help us better serve the higher education community.
Meet the eduWeb Team
- Joel Renner
- Megan Miller – Senior Integration Consultant, RHB
- Andrew Meyers – Associate Director of Admissions, Hope College
- Nikki Sunstrum – Director of Social Media and Public Engagement, University of Michigan
- Lindsay Nyquist – Director of Marketing and Communications, Fort Lewis College
- Jason Boucher – Social Media Director, University of New Hampshire
- Jon McBride – Media Relations and Social Media Manager, Brigham Young University
- Alexandra Simone – Social Media Strategist & Content Manager, Ramapo College of New Jersey
- Kati Hartwig – Social Media Coordinator, Youngstown State University
- Lauren Moriarty – Director of Content Management Systems, University of Virginia
- Conny Liegl – Designer for Web, Graphics and UX, Robert. E Kennedy Library at California Polytechnic State University
- Brendan Foley – Director of Communications, Morehead-Cain Scholarship Program
- Katy Spencer Johnson – Communications and Marketing Strategist, Quincy College
- Kris Hardy – Director of Web and Digital Marketing, Messiah College
- Liz Harter – Social Media Program Manager, University of Notre Dame
- Chris Barrows – Faculty, University of Nebraska – Lincoln, William Paterson University
What is eduWeb?
eduWeb is a community of higher education professionals and industry partners who are passionate about advancing the communications and web field in education. This self-funding annual event is professionally managed and run by higher-education professionals in related areas from various positions at institutions of all types and sizes.
In 2020, the eduWeb Digital Summit celebrates its 15th year. The conference has grown to attract 500+ attendees from 15 countries and all 50 states. The conference has expanded to include extensive workshops, Master Classes, annual Summit Awards recognizing industry leaders, Scholarship Program, and a Leadership Institute. eduWeb has established itself as the only conference focusing on an institution’s integrated digital marketing presence and is consistently listed in the top 10 must-attend higher education marketing conferences of the year by various sources.