AboutBringing higher education professionals together.
What is eduWeb Digital Summit?
eduWeb is a community of higher education professionals and industry partners who are passionate about advancing the communications and web field in education. This self-funding annual event is professionally managed and run by higher-education professionals in related areas from various positions at institutions of all types and sizes.
Meet the eduWeb Team
- Megan Miller – Senior Integration Consultant, RHB
- Andrew Meyers – Associate Director of Admissions, Hope College
- Nikki Sunstrum – Director of Social Media and Public Engagement, University of Michigan
- Jason Boucher – Social Media Director, University of New Hampshire
- Janice Cheng-McConnell – Assistant Director of Graduate Enrollment Communications at Syracuse University – Maxwell School
- Harrison Campbell – Director of Product Marketing and Brand Development, ZeeMee
- Anice Barbosa – Integrated Marketing Specialist, Wheaton College Massachusetts
- Jon McBride – Associate Athletic Director – Communications & Media Strategy, Brigham Young University
- Alexandra Modafferi – Social Media Strategist & Content Manager, Ramapo College of New Jersey
- Kati Hartwig – Social Media Coordinator, Youngstown State University
- James Johnson II – Graphic Designer, MFA (anticipated 2021), Jacksonville State University
- Lauren Moriarty – Director, Digital Services, University of Virginia
- Conny Liegl – Designer for Web, Graphics and UX, Robert. E Kennedy Library at California Polytechnic State University
- Brendan Foley – Director of Communications, Morehead-Cain Scholarship Program
- Katy Spencer Johnson – Social Media and Community Building Consultant, Educator, and Content Strategist
- Kris Hardy – Director of Web and Digital Marketing, Messiah College
- Liz Harter – Social Media Program Manager, University of Notre Dame
- Chris Barrows – Faculty, University of Nebraska – Lincoln, William Paterson University
- Mary McLeod – Digital Media Design Specialist, College of the Holy Cross
In 2021, the eduWeb Digital Summit celebrates its 16th year. The conference has grown to attract 500+ attendees from 15 countries and all 50 states. The conference has expanded to include extensive workshops, Master Classes, annual Summit Awards recognizing industry leaders, Scholarship Program, and a Leadership Institute. eduWeb has established itself as the only conference focusing on an institution’s integrated digital marketing presence and is consistently listed in the top 10 must-attend higher education marketing conferences of the year by various sources.