AboutBringing higher education professionals together.
eduWeb Digital Summit
The 2020 eduWeb Digital Summit takes place at the Snowbird Resort near Salt Lake City, Utah. We are focused on bringing higher education professionals together to showcase how to make it work, delivering real examples and proven practices back to our institutions.
We look forward to continuing the growth in our community. In addition, we’ve expanded our team to help us better serve the higher education community.
Meet the eduWeb Team
- Alexandra Simone – Social Media Strategist & Content Manager, Ramapo College of New Jersey
- Kati Hartwig – Social Media Coordinator, Youngstown State University
- Conny Liegl – Designer for Web, Graphics and UX, Robert. E Kennedy Library at California Polytechnic State University
- Brendan Foley – Director of Communications, Morehead-Cain Scholarship Program
- Katy Spencer Johnson – Communications and Marketing Strategist, Quincy College
- Kris Hardy – Director of Web and Digital Marketing, Messiah College
- Liz Harter – Social Media Program Manager, University of Notre Dame
- Chris Barrows – Faculty, University of Nebraska – Lincoln, William Paterson University
What is eduWeb?
eduWeb is a community of higher education professionals and industry partners who are passionate about advancing the communications and web field in education.
The eduWeb Digital Summit started in 2006 at the Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel in Baltimore, MD. The conference has grown to attract 500+ attendees from 15 countries and 50 states
eduWeb has established itself as the only conference focusing on your institution’s integrated digital marketing presence. Since its beginning in 2006, eduWeb has consistently seen an increase in the attendance of those working in the areas of:
- Enrollment management
- Marketing communications
eduWeb prides itself in offering a diverse selection of presentations and pre-conference workshops from leading industry and higher education experts. The program focuses on the integration of mobile, social media, branding and communication content with programming, design, and analytics.