Stretch Your Professional Development Budget with These eduWeb Registration Tips
Thinking about attending eduWeb this July? Then you may be looking at your professional development budget and assessing how you can make it all work.
We know that even at institutions with large endowments, budgets are a real and finite thing, so we’ve compiled some tips on how to make the most of those dollars. Here are a few ideas that will help you realize some significant savings.
- Register by April 15 to receive our Early Bird discount. Believe it or not, eduWeb is only three and a half months away, which means it’s time to plan your summer professional development. Our Early Bird registration rate is available through April 15, so register by then to save $125.
Total savings: $125
- Invite a colleague or two to join you. eduWeb offers a group registration discount when two or more individuals from the same institution register, so this is a quick way to save money AND make sure that you’re able to get everything you can out of all our amazing breakout sessions. No more trying to choose between two great options when you and your colleague can split up and attend both!
Total savings: $75
- Stay onsite and take advantage of our special room rate. This year, our conference is at the Hilton Penn’s Landing, and we’ve secured a special room rate on $209 per night. You’ll save $116 per night versus the standard rate, plus no need to snag an Uber or Lyft to get from your hotel to the conference.
Room savings: $116 x 3 nights = $348
Transportation savings: $20 x 3 days = $60
Total savings: $408
- Let us take care of some of your meals for you. We don’t want you going hungry (or thirsty)! We include multiple meals in your registration, which means less for you to pay for. With two evening receptions, two breakfasts, a plated lunch, and snack breaks, you’ll come out ahead with your per diem. (P.S. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy some libations on us as well, if that’s your proclivity.)
Breakfast savings: $15 x 2 = $30
Lunch savings: $20
Snack/reception savings: $15 x 3 = $45
Total savings: $95
- Add up all these savings and prepare to be amazed. When you do some quick math, you’ll see that you get incredible value out of the eduWeb Digital Summit. And on top of all these savings, you’re also benefiting from an incredible program, fantastic network-building opportunities, and valuable discussions that will help move your institution and your career forward.
Total savings: $125 + $75 + $408 + $95 = $703
What are you waiting for? Head over to our registration site right now to be a part of what is sure to be the professional highlight of your summer and save your institution $703+ in the process.